Money Business Talk
September 14, 2011, 11:23:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
 on: August 17, 2011, 10:43:23 PM 
Started by PPR - Last post by Jacob
An easy way to get started would be to buy wholesale products online and resell them on eBay. That way you don't have to make your own website or market your products yourself. Just register on eBay and PayPal and then you can get started. There's a guide here:

As far as where to buy products, I've had good luck with  It's a site with a lot of suppliers, so only buy from suppliers with good ratings and make sure to contact them before you make a purchase to ask any questions you might have about the goods.

As far as taxes go, for importing small quantities of goods you should be exempt from import taxes (just like when you send a small package to a friend in another country).

 on: August 17, 2011, 10:43:18 PM 
Started by Anthony_Williams - Last post by Amanda_G
I haven't heard of such thing

 on: August 17, 2011, 10:38:37 PM 
Started by The_Next_Guy - Last post by Big_Bully
I have a list of stock that I've been following for years, I jump in and out of them and make money.
Yesterday was a day that jumped into two of the stocks that follow.

 on: August 17, 2011, 10:38:28 PM 
Started by Poo_Johnie - Last post by Poo_Johnie
Core Components

Case: Apevia X-Dreamer 3 Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ Side-Panel Window & Temperature Display (Black Color with Black Ring & Blue LED Fan)

Internal USB Extension Module: None

Neon Light Upgrade: None

Extra Case Fan Upgrade: Default case fans

Noise Reduction Technology: None

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-2500K 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA1155 (All Venom OC Certified)

Freebies: FREE Game - Shogun 2 Coupon: Total War

Venom Boost Fast And Efficient Factory Overclocking: No Overclocking

Cooling Fan: Thermaltake Frio OCK CPU Cooler (Designed for Over-Clocker King)(CLP0575)

Motherboard: * [CrossFireX] GigaByte GA-Z68A-D3-B3 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ Intel Smart Response Technology & 7.1 Dolby Home Theater Audio, GbLAN, USB3.0, 2x SATA-III RAID, 2 Gen2 PCIe, 3 PCIe X1 & 2 PCI (All Venom OC Certified)

Intel Smart Response Technology for Z68: None

Memory: 8GB (2GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory Module (Corsair Dominator)

Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 6850 1GB GDDR5 16X PCIe Video Card (Major Brand Powered by AMD)

Video Card 2: AMD Radeon HD 6850 1GB GDDR5 16X PCIe Video Card (Major Brand Powered by AMD)

Video Card 3: None

Dedicated PHYSX Card: None

Multiple Video Card Settings: Non-SLI/Non-CrossFireX Mode Supports Multiple Monitors

Power Supply Upgrade: 700 Watts - XtremeGear SLI/CrossFireX Ready Power Supply

Hard Drive: 1TB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 16MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (1TB x 2 (2 TB Capacity) Raid 0 Extreme Performance)

Data Hard Drive: None

Hard Drive Cooling Fan: Vigor iSURF II Hard Disk Drive Cooling System (2 x Systems)

External Hard Drive (USB3.0/2.0/eSATA): None

USB Flash Drive: None

Optical Drive: Asus BC-12B1ST 12X Blu-Ray Combo DVDRW Drive (BLACK COLOR)

Optical Drive 2: None



3D Vision Glasses: None

LCD Monitor: None ( i have one at home)

2nd Monitor: None

3rd Monitor: None

Speakers: 120 Watt Stereo Speakers (Black Color)

Network:Killer Xeno Pro Gigabit High Speed Online Gaming PCI Network Interface Card

Network Switch: None

Keyboard: Xtreme Gear (Black Color) Multimedia/Internet USB Keyboard

Mouse: XtremeGear Optical USB 3 Buttons Gaming Mouse

Mouse Pad: None

Gaming Gear: None

Extra Thermal Display: Aerocool Touch 1000 5.25" Touch Screen Fan Control

Wireless 802.11B/G Network Card: PCI Wireless 802.11n 150Mbps Network Interface Card

External Wireless Network Card: None

Wireless 802.11 B/G/N Access Point: None

Bluetooth: None

Flash Media Reader/Writer: INTERNAL 12in1 Flash Media Reader/Writer (BLACK COLOR)

Video Camera: None

Headset: Thermaltake eSports Shock Gaming Headset Bass Enhancement, Foldable Design, In-Line Control Box Noise Cancelling Mic & Gold Plated 3.5mm Plug (White Color)

Printer: None

Cable: None

Power Protection: None

Surge Protector: Ultra ULT31572 10 Outlet Surge w/ Modem & FAX Protection

IEEE1394 Card: None

Internal USB Port: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports

USB Port: None

software and services:

Operating System: Microsoft® Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit Edition)

Media Center Remote Control & TV Tuner: None

Office Suite: Free Microsoft® Office® 2010 STARTER EDITION (Reduced-Functionality versions of Word and Excel that include advertising)

Games: None

Ultra Care Option: Ultra Enhanced Packaging Solution - Protect Your Dream System During Transit,Professional Wiring for All WIRING Inside The System Chassis - Minimize Cable Exposure, Maximize Airflow in Your System



POWER SUPPLY:Current selection:700 W
Required (suggested):650 W

Show performance on:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (normal) 131
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (high) 131
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (extra) 130
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (medium) 106
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (high) 96
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (ultra) 93
FurMark Benchmark 66

 on: August 17, 2011, 10:38:24 PM 
Started by D_Bag - Last post by T__Le

 on: August 17, 2011, 10:38:20 PM 
Started by Quinn - Last post by amanda
i am 18 and charge $12 an hour. but if $8 is all people around you will pay, its better than nothing.

 on: August 17, 2011, 10:35:49 PM 
Started by Amna_Aziz - Last post by joseph83
you could if the item is new but if its used its just better to use your own

 on: August 17, 2011, 10:33:22 PM 
Started by Kyle_W - Last post by Smelly_Cat
You can get hosting and a domain name. but these companies don't design and put up the site for you.

That's up to you. You can hire a web developer, or use an open source software, but in the second case it will be up to you to fix issues, create the design if you don't like it. The web developer will cost money.

 on: August 17, 2011, 10:33:19 PM 
Started by Frantz_Gilbert - Last post by ItizWhatitIZ
Dam, this is yahoo answers not If you don't want to help this individual move on!!

 on: August 17, 2011, 10:33:15 PM 
Started by Jessica - Last post by Obama_is_a_loser
How to Report Self Employment Income

Self-employment means that a person is working for him or herself alone and not for a company or another person. It means that a self-employed individual’s livelihood is directly coming from his own business or trade and not from being an employee of another individual. With the ever increasing popularity of online business, there are now many former employees who preferred to create their own online business, becoming self-employed individuals.

And just like any businesses, the business of a self-employed individual must also be reported, associated with his own income report. But how do self-employed persons report their income?

Sole proprietors, independent persons and contractors and self-employed individuals with net earnings starting from $400 and above are mandated to pay their self-employment tax through PDF of Schedule SE which is attached to Form 1040 US Individual Income Tax Return. Church employees who receive an income starting from $108.28 and above but are not receiving Form W-2 for their earnings are also required to pay their self-employment tax with the same requirements mentioned.

Self-employed individuals and independent contractors are mandated to report expenses and income on C-EZ (PDF) or Schedule C (PDF). Your net profit as a self employed may also be subjected to SE tax. You must file an accomplished Schedule SE affixed to Form 1040, US Individual Income Tax Return.

If you are a member of a certain partnership carrying business or trade or of Limited Liability Company which opts to be treated as a kind of partnership, your share of that business’s loss and income must be included in your self-employment net earnings. Filing of this is just the same with the first two mentioned.

In case you have some employees, you will be paying employment taxes such as Social Security, Medicare and Federal income taxes. In the event that you are manufacturing or selling specific products, operating businesses of various kinds, using equipments, products or facilities or receiving payment for services, you will have to pay excise taxes.

Being self-employed does not mean that you are exempted from paying your citizen dues. These taxes are used for the benefit of not only you but other citizens of your country as well.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
SMFAds for Free Forums
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!