Money Business Talk
August 10, 2011, 06:55:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: I had money in a mutual fund and a few years ago it changed names then changed again. What do I do?  (Read 24 times)


Posts: 31

« on: July 22, 2011, 05:38:16 AM »

It was called "AIM Aggressive Growth Fund A" then it became Invesco. I don't know what do to and I had a good amount of money in the fund. Should I contact my Financial Adviser?


Posts: 24

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 07:13:34 AM »

If you NEED to contact your financial adviser, they should be FIRED.  They should have kept you informed on the status of your investments.  In addition, you should be receiving regular statements that would answer your questions.  Contact whoever is MISMANAGING your money and move your investments to someone that will ASSIST you in managing them yourself.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
SMFAds for Free Forums
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!